Language
Home » Products »

Satin Nickel Finish Aluminium Door Handle

  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Zhejiang

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2019-06-04 16:45

  • Browse the number:

    466

Send an inquiries
Company Profile
Wenzhou Hanglu Hardware Co.,Ltd
By certification [File Integrity]
Contact:

hanlock(Mr.)  

Email:

Telephone:

Phone:

Area:

Zhejiang

Address:

305 Room, 62 LiMing Industrial Zone, WenZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China

Website:

http://www.hanlock-hardware.com/ http://www.jsthy56.com/com/hanlock/

Categories

Product Details

Satin nickel finish aluminium door handle:

Type

Door Handle

Material

Aluminium

Production Process

Die-casting, polish, electroplating, assembling, packaging, shipping

Finish

CP, SN, AB, ABG, GP, SB, CF, CFB, BL, WH, OB, FB, PVD, MSB, RCF, MCF

Application

Wooden Door, Metal Door, Security Door

Spindle Whole

8x8

Package

Carton box

Standard Configuration

Pair of handle, spindle, elf-tapping screw, connecting-tube screw, spinner

OEM

Accepted


Other series

company overview

Wenzhou Hanlock Hardware Co. Ltd. specialized in door hardware: zinc door handles, aluminium door handles, iron plate handles, lock cylinders, door locks, door viewers, hinges, knobs etc. Our factory covers an area of over 3,000 square meters.

Factory has its own die casting, polishing equipment with excellent QC team, which controls quality of our products! it is an important step for our product quality. The company's aim is to provide customers with the best products, the lowest price, and the fastest shipping time.

FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are a combination of production and trade, industry and trade integration business. We are an experienced supplier.

Q:Do you accept OEM & ODM?

A:OEM & ODM are acceptable for us.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 40-45 days after deposit receiving. You'll see the estimated delivery lead time on the PL. And we will update this daily to let you know the latest situation by mail.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free for our standard items, but if customize, we may need charge moud charge if necessary.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.


http://www.hanlock-hardware.com/