Language

Solvent Yellow 79

  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Zhejiang

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2019-01-28 17:13

  • Browse the number:

    392

Send an inquiries
Company Profile
Wenzhou Color Bloom New Materials Co.,Ltd
By certification [File Integrity]
Contact:

meinuoer(Mr.)  

Email:

Telephone:

Phone:

Area:

Zhejiang

Address:

No.1614, Building A, E-Commerce Mansion, Ningbo Road, Panqiao Street, Ouhai District, Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province, China

Website:

http://www.colorbloomdyes.com/ http://meinuoer.jsthy56.com/

Product Details

Solvent Yellow 2GLS 01 is a solvent soluble metal complex dye, Excellent solubility in polar organic solvents andGood fastness properties! 100% strong color strength


C.I.NO. Solvent yellow 79 (S.Y.79)

CAS NO.: 12237-31-9

Application: Colorants for Paints; Wood coating; Printing inks; Metallicl Leather dyeing, Gliding material dyeing, Mark Pen inks, etc.

Packing: 25kg bags with trays; 25kgs/ fiber drums; 25kgs/ Cartons; 8mt/ 20f' container

Other chemical name: Neozapon Yellow GG; Savinyl Yellow 2GLS; Neozapon Yellow 081; Vali Fast Yellow 3150; Vali Fast Yellow 2110;

Minimum order qtys: 500kgs/ each shipment

Country of Original: China


1. Physical and Chemical properties:

TEST ITEMS

SPECIFICATION

APPEARANCE

Yellow POWDER

SHADE

Greenish

HEAT RESISTANCE

160 °C min

LIGHT FASTNESS

5

ACID RESISTANCE

4

ALKALI RESISTANCE

4

WATER RESISTANCE

5

DENSITY

1.35g/cm3

RESIDUE ON 80 MESH

5.0% max

WATER SOLUBLE

1.0% max

VOLATITE 105 °C

1.0% max

TINTING STRENGTH

100-105 %


2. Solubility:

Solvents

Datas

Solubility (g/l)

Alcohal

300

1-methoxy-2-propanol

500

N-propanol

200

2-ethoxyethanol

500

M.E.K

350

Ethxy Acetate

150

Toluene

-

Heat Stability

150°C

30min

A

180°C

10min

A

200°C

1min

A

Light Fasthess

7


3.
Metal complex solvent dyes series: 


4. FAQ:

1Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free for our standard, but if customize, pls provide your samples firstly.


A: 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% against the B/L Copy.

B: L/C at sight

C: 50% deposit in advance, 50% D/P at sight.


3Q: Can I get a catalogue of your products?

A: Yes. Please send us a message or request in the form below. We will e-mail our comprehensive brochure in PDF file to you very soon.

 

4Q: Can you make customize packing?

A: Yes. We can make the packing as follows:

Cartons, Barrels, Bags+ trays, Ton bags or Iron Drums etc.

 

5Q: Can I have our own logo on product and package?

A: Yes. We can print the logo on packages.

 

6Q: Can I visit your company?

A: All clients from home and abroad are warmly welcome!

 

7Q: Can I place a sample order or trail order? What is your MOQ?

A: Yes, we welcome sample or trial order.

Usually, our standard MOQ is 100kgs each color. Please consult our staff.

 

5. Fctory prodution Bases in Jiangxi an Hubei:

 

6. 2018 China coating show:

 

7. Safety: Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)

 

http://www.colorbloomdyes.com/